Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy 5th Wedding Anniversary!!!



As I sit here musing underneath the night sky,
Watching sea water splash to make beach sand shine.
I'm reminded of the beautiful flashes of your smile;
Just before we got married and you became my bride.
You became my sweetest experience, my treasure, my pride.
Who else but you could have matched me on this old lover's venture?
Just you and me rollin' on life's train of adventures...
Dum ditty ditty dum, my heart is a song of love for us to tango
And words may demean the very beats of my heart's drum,
Pounding eternally and watching your heart respond:
It's our 5th Anniversary love ballad,
So dance on like my private ballerina....
Let me secretly watch you dance to our life's tunes;
Let me be happy in your joy too;
As we remain thankful to the Lord's hands
Who forever strums the beautiful melodies we both enjoy
On our life's eternal dance:
We rejoice!

Happy Anniversary my Boo!


©Uche (2009)

No comments: