Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Treasure of My Solitude


Solitude is colored dark by many men,
But my spirit shines in those dark moments
That sparkle with my choice of God’s praise;
The essence of my joy, my stay of peace
Bedecks me in garments that eradicate my tears
And delightfully sheds my fears.

In my solitude, I have beheld Your beauty
In the glimmer of sunrise, the radiance of sunset
The glistening drops of dew on green foliage
And the flight of rain drops in the sun,
Even the rainbow blushes at my quiet gaze;
My gaze of wonder; am amazed as I ponder.

In my solitude, I hear the fish rejoice in muted voices
And the trees clap their hands in green ovation
Every creature drawing from You their soul’s satisfaction;
I am your sheep and Your voice is best heard in my silence,
My weakness reveals Your strength, in patience I wait,
Alone in obedience my heart is all ears…

©Uche (2009)

1 comment:

Eric said...

Hi, ur blog is really eyecatching and Interesting, u should promote it,I knew a website called blogerzoom.com for advertising and marketing, They are offering very unique features with cheap prices. They will promote ur blog through all over the network, all u have to do is choose ur pack and rest leave it to blogerzoom advertising team to promote ur blog in every network.And see how u enjoy a lot of traffic while blogging. Finally happy new year to u and ur family